We opened our first store in 2002 with the goal of serving honest food in a fun, casual environment.
As we have grown, we have stayed true to our values of using fresh, local, natural ingredients. We are committed to honest food.
Honest Origins – We make our food, in house, from scratch and we partner with local purveyors to bring you the closest, fresh, natural products. These include:
- Local Artisan Bakers producing multi-grain breads
- Produce from Local Farms, when in season
- All Natural Dairy Products
- Hormone Free, all natural meats
- No trans-fats or processed ingredients
- Fresh Squeezed Juices
- Locally roasted Coffee
- Homemade soups & dressings
Sustainability – We are always striving to lower our impact on the environment.
- Packaging – We use plant-based, petroleum-free packaging that is biodegradable and compostable. We buy post-consumer products and strive to always choose recycled products.
- Energy – We purchase wind power to run our stores and we buy Energy Star equipment.
- Farm to Table – We choose locally sourced products whenever possible.
- Recycle – We have recycling stations in all our stores and promote thinking responsibly about our planet.